Have an interesting article idea? We’d love to hear it!
We are looking for travel writers, passionate photographers, and dedicated researchers to join our team.
We welcome original, well-written travel articles on a variety of topics. Before pitching, please take the time to read the
Information below to make sure your idea is in line with our editorial goals.
- High-quality travel articles covering everything from inspiring personal experiences to destination guides with a twist. Tell us about your latest mountain adventure in Wales. Anything that’s fresh, authentic, and shows off your local knowledge will do.
- We love stories that are off the beaten path and filled with quirky little gems not found in travel brochures. We also encourage creativity and new, distinct perspectives on popular destinations.
- If you have a unique roundup idea, don’t hesitate to share it with us. We’re crazy about listicles, just make sure you avoid basic stuff like “10 Things to Do in North Wales”.
- We value pieces based on your own experience and knowledge that are useful and informative for readers.
- We are also interested in well-researched data-driven content, eye-catching photo essays and videos, insightful how-to guides, and relevant interviews.
- Passionate about food & drink? Wild about gear & gadgets? Or have a keen eye for everything well designed? We’d love to hear from you.
- We always keep our mind open, so if you think your idea would be perfect for our readers, just send it over.
- Duplicate content. Google doesn’t like it, and neither do we.
- Articles that promote a brand or product.
- Reviews (venues, products, …).
- Standard guidebook descriptions.
- Press releases.
- Pitches from companies and PR representatives.
- Racist, sexist, or discriminatory writing.
- A platform to share your story, knowledge, and skills.
- Exposure. Your article will be visible to over 50k+ monthly visitors; shared on all our social media channels (80k+ followers); included in our newsletter.
- Dedicated Author Page with profile photo, bio, and links to your social media accounts and website.
- We only accept content that is 100% original, accurate, and not published anywhere else.
- Articles must be written in British English.
- All content must be proofread before submitting.
- Stories should be anywhere between 500 and 2,000 words (ideally between 800 and 1,200 words).
- We reserve the right to edit the articles before publishing and introduce links if these add value to the content.
- Accompanying photos are appreciated, but not required. If you do want to illustrate the article, make sure all images are high resolution and belong to you or have the rights to use them.
- Please keep in mind that while we do read every email, we’ll only get back to you if it’s something we’re interested in publishing, so make sure you include all the relevant information you have in your pitch.