Search

Bridgend Town Council relocated to the former public library building on Wyndham Street, Bridgend in January 2014. The building was erected in 1907 with a grant of £2000 from the Carnegie Trust and to pay tribute to the past, the building has been renamed Carnegie House/Ty Carnegie. The 1st floor of the building accommodates Bridgend Town Council Chamber, staff office and meeting room, whilst the ground floor space is designated as an Arts Centre.